Join Our Team
If you are looking for a chance to make a difference doing work that really matters, we want to talk to you.
Who We Are
The Bowen Group provides best-in-class professional services to improve the health and wellness of individuals, families, organizations and communities. With more than 67% of Bowen employees having a military affiliation, our leadership and staff have a deep understanding of the community we serve.
Who We Hire
Our goal is to attract the best-of-the-best! If you value learning, leadership, creativity, integrity and customer service, you are probably a great fit for Bowen.
What’s In It For You?
Working at Bowen offers you the following:
- A chance to learn and grow through career and professional development opportunities, tuition reimbursement, mentoring and more
- The opportunity to make a difference doing work that matters
- Mission-focused professionals working in a supportive, collaborative environment
- Participation in company events that contribute to the community
- The opportunity to make an impact on our business, our customers’ businesses and the people we serve
- A culture that values relationships, work-life balance and fun
You will receive:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Flexible hours and work-from-home days
- Paid time off and holidays
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Tuition reimbursement and opportunities for professional development
- A 401(k) plan
Come join us and use your talents to improve the health and wellness of individuals, families, organizations and communities. We’d love to have you on our team!